Now I am at Golden Lake Hotel.. Interneting and web hopping also messaging with dearly friends...
Here am i 11.40pm doing nothing in front of lappy connect myself to indulge with Internet and my eyes with no sign of going to doooze off to sleep....
My God, tidolaaa cepat... Esok nak training dear...
While I'm surfing and doing "workforse"ing...
Come into my mind... Work is always being busy with many activities.. Besides norm activities, lately many events and awards also big-big events coming that needs attention from me...
With lacking of my staff from 4 to 3 staff... It sometimes trigger into my mind can i lead all the Admin works and can I be a leader for all the Admin staff....
Then, flashing back when I am 5 years younger... I am new freshly graduate, single, alone in Kerteh without any friend, travelling alone, etc...
Being not familiar with working condition I once shocked with the lifestyle... And surprisingly I could overcome and adapt with work...
ahahhahaa... with the help of one of my clerk, I do got a rental "Bibik room" at Rantau Laut which is so nostalgia... Bayangkan bilik yang kecik and bebetul isolated and terdapat di dalam bilik di sebelah dapur... :) Yg peliknya me myself takde rasa takut or mmg amat berani being alone in the house sbb sumer balik time cuti Jumaat sabtu.. Owh, lupa plak nak habaq, We in Terengganu do Cuti on Jumaat and Sabtu instead of Sabtu and Ahad....
I came to ECRO a new office for Kertih R.O. with ZERO in the beginning... No Admin, No Admin system, No renovation nor upgrading at our dearly office.... With Admin Executive (which is me) being soo naive and lacking of knowledge and experiance started Admin section step by step.. At first, my subordinate is Subiyanzi, Farid and Cik Pin. Kak jiah time tuh tak daatng lagi sbb dia ada kat HSE lagi kat SOC. THen, 6 month later, daatnglah kak jiah with Fiinance function...
To my surprise I am doing work which is "ROJAK"... I do Finance, Procurement, Asset and Vehicle, SErvices, General Admin etc... My GOD, lacking of knowledge and without On Job training I myself and my subordinate have meetings and trying to develop ourself to make operations at Kertih RO as smooth as we can...
Administration I must say is a quite tuff job for me... Bak orang kata "anything under the sun" are our job.... Anything except operation work is our work....
Then, come to my 1 year job in PETRONAS, I've given task to upgrade and repair our meeting room and all rooms also to upgrade our office.... With my lacking of experiance, I seek SOC's personnel help... From there I got their experiance also knowledge and also surface view on what and how to do the work... Also, I learn about people... I learn about people who only knwo how to speak but empty inside... He did promise me manny things but unforfunately for me all the promising as left as promise...
I walk my way out with Cik Pin.. Alhamdulillah.l. with help of our manager and good teamwork of admin.. we successfully siapkan and upgraded Our office enchatingly.. :)
To be continued.... Nantuk plak.. It's 12.30am already and I need my sleep bcoz tomorrow ada classs (tertiton dalam class laa nampaknya... ) :) K, DAaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment