Yes, I do... My Abah...
When he is alive and 'sihat', we as a teenage/youngsters always seems like ignoring our parent because we know that we are always right... 'Darah panas'... Yes, that is the right word...
We tend to do ikut nafsu... Huhuhu.. Pergi jejalan... Kekadang tak bgtau kuar etc...
Now, when i have my own children... I then realized, that what that our parents do is to protect us from bad things... And that is what exactly our parents do...
I do make mistakes and thanks to Allah, Abah and Mama Doa', I'm saved from get worst or any anasir jahat...
I've once read...
You've never realiZed what ur parents doing until you have your own children..
Yet, It is soooooo TRUE..
Owh Abah, I wish I can talk with you, sharing ideas, shop with you, call you whenever i got lost in town... Even tolong isinkan minyak kereta or bawa kereta gi servis.. Yeah, i'm manja like that...
Seeing you with mama happy together is a heaven for me... Maafkan Ana if i do get too nakal and rebel at times... Its just me and i hope i've done better...
To see u smile on my graduation day, when i score straight A's, when I first accepted for my first job, when You holding Strawberry, makes me smile and feels like heaven 'thank you Allah for all'.
So, ladies and gentelmen... With do respect.. Appreciate your abah/ayah/baba/daddy whise still alive... Whose not, jgn lupa doakan beliau and sedekahkan Alfatihah...
Happy Father's Day , Abah...
Al fatihah...
Haji Che Kamarudin Deraman
P/s: also, Alfatihah to Ayah Su's ayah... Passed away last Monday... Semoga ditempatkan bersama-sama roh orang yg soleh..Amin...

No comments:
Post a Comment