Saturday, May 26, 2012

Milkybar Mom

Alhamdulillah, its nearly 7 month of my bf journey..
Tought, i am not exclusively bf my baby, at least I've tried my best to fully bf at night...
At the same time i've put aside money to buy a medela fs... I've somelike bernazar if I've still bf my baby up then 6 mo, i wish to have that.. Also many thanks to my Spectra 3 which have contributed alot to mt bf journey...
Now, my target is to bf until 1 yo..
Oh Allah, please make it comes true.. :)
I've tried many ways to tambah susu; below is which i found ok for me";
1. I take Shaklee supplement
2. I eat kurma badam n kismis
3. I drink a lot of water.. I mean A LoT!
Owh i wish to have byk susu since masa cuti pantang.. I made mistake of not knowing the concept of our b**bs milk production...the concept are(this i found out from webby and friends):
1. Always emptied your b**bs. Our brain will enforce mire milk production once it receives msg that our b**bs is emptied
2. More expression at night. This will help a lot!
Our milk stimulation is at the maximum at night...
That is why, kalu boleh mlm tu pump juga...

Oklah.. Till then.. :) be safe.. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: