Alhamdulillah...
Flashback, 5 years ago.. I considered myself as being the most Lucky Lady on the date 17/11...
My akad nikah with abg n also my Abah's birthday...
Everything is as per planned and alhamdulillah, on 17/11 evening, am a Wife to my beloved hubby...
Thank you Allah for giving me all the best person in my life.. I couldnt ask for more...
I can still remember the akad nikah, those happy tears, those smile, abah's n mama's nasihat to be a good wife and taat to hubby..
At that time i realised how much my parents love me... Why sometimes they become overprotected, conservative n sometimes very strict... All because they love me.. N now i am a parents n realised it why...
Abang, thank you for guiding me to be a good wife walaupun i know banyak kena improve..
Mama n abah, for guiding me become a better person..
Flashback, 5 years ago.. I considered myself as being the most Lucky Lady on the date 17/11...
My akad nikah with abg n also my Abah's birthday...
Everything is as per planned and alhamdulillah, on 17/11 evening, am a Wife to my beloved hubby...
Thank you Allah for giving me all the best person in my life.. I couldnt ask for more...
I can still remember the akad nikah, those happy tears, those smile, abah's n mama's nasihat to be a good wife and taat to hubby..
At that time i realised how much my parents love me... Why sometimes they become overprotected, conservative n sometimes very strict... All because they love me.. N now i am a parents n realised it why...
Abang, thank you for guiding me to be a good wife walaupun i know banyak kena improve..
Mama n abah, for guiding me become a better person..
No comments:
Post a Comment